Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Summer "Skin"


Ellana pressed mineral foundation. I go for the loose powder version if I want heavier coverage. Alternately, I use KohGenDo Aqua foundation, lightweight and doesn’t make me look like a greaseball. It looks very natural too but with enough coverage for what I need.

The Balm blush in Swiss Dot - since it’s summer I like using a coral blush. I usually go for Cabana Boy on other days.

Happy Skin - perfect combo for my chosen blush plus it moisturizes my lips. I still go for matte lipsticks on work days since I need something that’ll last longer.

Anastasia Dip Brow - cut my time doing my brows in half! Gives me fuller brows that doesnt look fake and too made up. Lasts all day too.

MAC MSF - the grand finale. Love the finish it gives. Unfortunately I dont carry this in my bag because I’m too scared to break it. In my bag I have the MAC Blot powder.

2 comments:

  1. Parang wala na akong na-t-touch na liquid or cream base ngayon, di na talaga carry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako din, mostly Ellana lang gamit ko. OA ang init

      Delete