Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

My "Happy" Lipstick


I just received my package from my favorite online seller, The Beauty Junkie PH and I am so pleased I was able to get Pleasure Bomb, a part of the limited edition MAC RiRi Hearts 2013 Holiday collection. It’s soooo pretty. It may be too bold for some but not for me since I like wearing bold lip colors. Though it reminded me at first of Girl About Town, this one is a “happier” shade. I paired this with a very light pink blush (MAC Dame). I also used my Elf eyebrow kit because since I am trying to grow my eyebrows, the wax helps put the stray hairs in place. Everything is set by the Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder. PS. My Naturactor concealer mysteriously disappeared a few days ago, but to my surprise, it’s now back in my drawer. Hmmm.. I wonder who among my 3 girls is the suspect

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Funny, anyway, I wonder if may mapapagbilhan pa ako ng Riri Boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gusto ko din un! I'm sure meron man, overpriced na.

      Delete
    2. Yung isang store nga 2k exag!

      Delete