Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

MAC Please Me


Please Me. I have a love-hate relationship with this bullet. While I get compliments when I wear this, it takes a lot of effort to make it work. It is one of the driest matte I have ever encountered. Like retro matte dry. But unlike the retro mattes that I own, this has a light color such that when not blended properly may emphasize lines and show some streaks. I use a lip balm to prep my lips and a lip brush to apply. Personally, I don’t think I can apply this on my lips evenly without a brush. When I use this, I also throw in Chatterbox or Brave in my bag because I might need something quick to apply when I’m rushing to a meeting. Yes, Please Me is cannot be rushed. However, once all the work has been done, this is one of my favorite shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment